TurfPave® XD is a lightweight, high strength interlocking plastic grass paver designed for the creation of grassed areas subject to pedestrian and occasional vehicular traffic.
TurfPave® XD grass pavers are used in the construction of emergency access, overflow parking, home driveways, golf buggy paths and slope stabilisation.
TurfPave® XD has a porous structure allowing rainwater to infiltrate into the ground. The high load-bearing structure protects grass roots against compaction and effectively supports loads imposed by large fire trucks.
TurfPave® XD cells contain notches, have large open base areas and high void spaces that promote and ensure healthy root development.
TurfPave® XD grass pavers are also suited for gravel containment.
- Emergency and firelane access areas
- Golf cart paths
- Street shoulder parking
- Racetrack infield and pit areas
- More than 90% unrestricted root base area
- 40 mm high cells that enhance vigorous root development
- Notches in cells that allow unrestricted runner and root growth
- Secure snap-on joining ensuring modules remain in place after installation