VersiPave® is a lightweight, high strength plastic paver support designed to eliminate the use of sand when laying pavers, resulting in reduced weight-bearing loads on building structures.
VersiPave® paver supports are used in the construction of roofs, plaza decks, balconies, pool surrounds, reflective pools and verandas.
VersiPave® incorporates integrated snap-on chocks, each adjustable in height from 24 mm to 105 mm. The height may be increased with the use of proprietary “extenders”.
VersiPave® allows the easy placement of most pavers such as granite, marble, precast concrete and porcelain where a well drained and level surface is required.
VersiPave® reduces sound transmission, increases heat insulation and allows unsightly services to be concealed within the cavity under the elevated platform allowing easy access to waterproofing membranes and services, when required.* Any product warranty for VersiPave is voided where pavers are supported beyond 35mm without the use of Elmich proprietary extenders.
- Roof terraces
- Pedestrian walkways
- Roof gardens
- Podium landscapes
- Plaza decks
- Integrated snap-on chocks that allow height adjustment on each quadrant
- Chocks that are adjustable in 1mm increments from 24 mm to 34 mm
- Extenders that allow total height extension to 105 mm
- High load bearing capacity in excess of 2.5 tonnes/unit
- The ability to compensate for slab slope in any direction